Yokai Faceoff Subscription
24 prints ... in 12 months
Becoming a subscriber to one of our print sets couldn't be easier, no matter where you live. And you can start anytime; here's how it works:
- Use the form below, and give us your name and address. No payment is made at this time.
- We will prepare an on-line invoice for the first pair of prints in the set, and send you a link. The invoice amount will be: print pair + postage (plus the storage binder cost if you have selected that option).
- You make payment, with Paypal, credit card, or Bitcoin. Billing is available in $, £, or €, as you prefer (details below).
- We ship the first print directly to you from Tokyo, (with the binder, if you selected that option.) The second print will follow it on the 15th of the month.
- Then the monthly routine: At the beginning of each month it's 'Billing Day', and you will get subsequent invoices then. Once we have confirmed each payment, the prints will fly out to you directly from Tokyo.
- This pattern continues for 12 months, at which point your subscription expires. Of course we hope you will then join another of our subscription series, but you are under no obligation to do so.
It really doesn't get much simpler than this. Month by month, you will build a beautiful collection that will last a lifetime - actually, many lifetimes, as this wonderful Japanese washi does indeed last for hundreds of years.
If you have any other questions, please use the form on the Contact page to talk to us. We hope you will find this project attractive, and will decide to join!