Ukiyoe Heroes 'Portraits'
Subscribe to the series ...
Print size: 13.5 x 17 cm
Subscription period: a print every month for 1 year - you will receive 12 Portraits in all, and your subscription then automatically expires.
Subscription set: All subscribers receive the same set of 12 prints - you start with the Wolf Goddess, and end with #12
Price: each print $35.00 (other currencies see below)
Postage (including all international): + $2.50
Optional Full Set purchase: instead of month by month, you can obtain the entire set all at once
Optional storage/display case: holds all 12 prints, and displays them one at a time
Shipping: North America $15.00 / International $22.00
Becoming a subscriber to this print series couldn't be easier, no matter where you live. And you can start anytime; here's how it works:
- Use the form below, and give us your name and address. No payment is made at this time.
- We will prepare an on-line invoice for Print #1 (The Wolf Goddess) and send you a link. The invoice amount will be: print ($35.00) + postage ($2.50) = $37.50 (plus the case cost if you have selected that option).
- You make payment, with Paypal, credit card, or Bitcoin. Billing is available in $, £, or €, as you prefer (details below).
- We ship the print directly to you from Tokyo, (with the case, if you selected that option.) Here's what each of the print packages looks like.
- Then the monthly routine: Once each month it's 'Billing Day', and you will get subsequent invoices then. Once we have confirmed each payment, the print will fly out to you directly from Tokyo.
- This pattern continues for 12 issues, at which point your subscription expires. Of course we hope you will then join another of our subscription series, but you are under no obligation to do so.
It really doesn't get much simpler than this. Month by month, you will build a beautiful collection that will last a lifetime - actually, many lifetimes, as this wonderful Japanese washi does indeed last for hundreds of years.
If you have any other questions, please use the form on the Contact page to talk to us. I hope you will find this project attractive, and will decide to join!